Ok, well, how in the world do I start? This is my very first post on my very first try at keeping an online journal (blog). Now, I am not promising to be an often poster. I have kept a journal for years now, the very old fashioned way. I intend on giving this a try so that I can combine photos with my entries as well as give our family/friends a way to keep up with our family as we all go about enjoying this wonderful life we have been blessed with. I can't decide if I should start from today and go on, or backtrack over our fun fall events.
Here's my apology. Sorry, I am rather challenged at this whole design world, so if my blog is ugly know that I just don't have the tech skills needed to fancy it up. If it is pretty, know that one of my dear friends took pity on me and my lack of all things technical and designed it for me! I will be back to post soon on something more interesting than this, but I really needed a starting place. Happy Friday ...
No comments:
Post a Comment