For Laney, 2 outfits, both had sparkles somewhere so they were immediately a hit with her, crayons, and a coloring book. She immediately wanted to change into the clothes she got, but I convinced her not to because it was chilly out that day and the clothes were for warmer weather. (Somehow I did not get a pic when she tried her clothes on.)
And for Caleb - seriously the perfect gift - a football jersey! and a nerf football, as well as his own coloring book and crayons. He got to put on his jersey and spent the next hour playing football and tackling himself all over the house. He wants to put that jersey on every day now.
| Ready - set- HUT! |
The kids love their Aunt B, she has the best taste in gifts. She did when I was a little kid and she has not lost her touch!
| This is their new game- when I am trying to take their pictures they get right up as close as they can to the lense :) |
| My crazy posing children...lol |
| Silly |
The kids love their Aunt B, she has the best taste in gifts. She did when I was a little kid and she has not lost her touch!
No comments:
Post a Comment