I made this recipe 3 times over the holidays and it was a big hit everywhere we went. I got it from a lady at work. She promised it was easy and she was right. I have been asked by several for the recipe so I thought I would post it here. This is my kind of cooking here! And as you will see it involves no actual cooking.
Ingredients
2 cans Tyson (or your brand) all white premium chunk chicken
1 block cream cheese
1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup Frank's Red hot buffalo wing sauce
1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
Mix it all up and pop in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir it, then pop it back in for another couple minutes. Serve with Tortilla chips or crackers. If its a large group double this recipe as I have so far run out of it everywhere I took it. Its good and so easy!
Sorry, I didn't take a photo of this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment