Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Be prepared!

Allright, here is y!our warning. We are about to experience Post Overload here at Random Splendor. Look out! I am on a mission to get this caught up. I have my 2012 Blog books finally printed and they have me anxious to get 2013 into print asap. So,  I have written up lots and lots of posts to get caught up and hope to do more in the next couple weeks. Maybe by mid January I can get everything here caught up and start off the year not too far behind.

I do really enjoy having the blog posts and photos in print. And I will also warn you my posts may contain more photos than normal. The blog books are the only place I print my photos (unless I am going to frame a print) so I like to include as many in pictures in my post as possible.

Ok, so you have been forewarned....hold onto your hats and be prepared here it goes... OPERATION POST OVERLOAD COMMENCING!

No comments:

Post a Comment