Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas at 885

885 saw quiet a bit of activity on Christmas Eve. We agreed that this is the biggest Christmas we have ever done for the kids. Santa too went all out. And while we will not be making this a habit every year, it was really fun and exciting getting everything together this year. Even I woke up to surprises from Santa and Daddy, Laney and Caleb under the tree. This year my favorite gift would have to be my new rug in our den. It was so nice on Christmas morning to have the kids opening gifts up while they were setting on it.

The kids really had a ball opening their gifts and seeing what all each other got too. We let them enjoy their new things for a bit and then we called Mimi to come over and see what all they had gotten. While they showed her all their gifts Ricky and I got ready to head to Sales Landing for our Christmas Day brunch.

I have to say the picture below was taken on Christmas Eve. Santa must have just left , I came in and it just looked like Christmas! I was so excited and could hardly wait until morning.


Enjoy Christmas photos at 885-





No comments:

Post a Comment