Mimi and Poppa had a family party for Caleb on the Thursday that was his actual birthday. I was so relieved because I had to work that day and this gave him something special on his big day.
Caleb talked about his birthday for literally two months before! By the time it was his actual birthday he was so very excited. The night before his birthday I put Caleb to bed and it hit me. I would
never tuck in a 4 year old child again. It hit me....hard! I told Caleb
about when we went to the hospital and had him and I sang him his baby
song. Then I promptly went downstairs and had a big cry.
Anyway, back to Caleb's birthday at Mimi's...she made him a special "5" pizza which he was quiet proud of and a cake.
All the uncles and Ashby came and he opened presents and had a wonderful evening. It was the perfect kick off to his birthday excitement :)
No comments:
Post a Comment