Laney Kay has the rubber band craze. Yes, those tiny little bands that all giggly little girls seem to be all about - we too have fallen to their invasion.
She has been making them since sometime last fall and getting quiet a collection. She has been wanting us to go around selling them. When I recently hosted a jewelry-bar party at my house, Laney whipped out her hand crafted pieces and quickly went to work pricing them. Small ones were $1.00 and went all the way up to larges for $3.00
The Reed salesman genes did not pass our little girl over. She raked in $17.00 that night! She had quiet the little sales pitch and the big brown eyes and dimples didn't hurt her sales any. One afternoon I had her show me how to craft these fine pieces. She then proceeded to teach me how to make an anklet. And then she continued on and made me purchase it from her! I argued that I had made it but she wont out because she said it was her material I made it with and she spent time teaching me how.
(The salesperson in me has never been prouder ;) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment