Monday, October 6, 2014

Riding



Last weekend we took a motorcycle ride. It was the first time I have graced the seat of the Honda with my backside in over two years. Talk about a ride - we spent over 4 hours on the bike with Ben and Kristina just behind us. 



We headed out mid day and drove up through LBL and on up North to Patti's Settlement. The weather was perfect riding weather and our company was perfect too ;)



We enjoyed a great meal (as always) at Patti's and spent some time walking the grounds there so our legs and ahem other sore body parts could get some feeling back in them lol.

Yes, yes those are full blown combat boots I have on - be jealous lol!
It was a fun outing. I am not very confident on a bike these days but I do love riding along with my husband and spending time with people I love!

And besides - who is not happy when your seeing this?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment