Monday, December 8, 2014

The rest of Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving continuing on! 

On Thanksgiving day itself it worked out where we were able to work on the house most of the day. That evening me and my friend, April braved the crowds and did a bit of Black Friday shopping. 

 We survived with almost everything on our list and all of our limbs in tact :)

The last Thanksgiving we celebrated was with all the Floyds. Aunt Sherrie and Uncle Loren hosted the annual event at their house again and it was so nice because 100% of the family was able to be there. With large families (that are constantly growing) it is hard to have everyone show up, but unless I am forgetting someone, everyone was in attendance. I have alot of photos from the night to share...
Our lovely hosts
 Sherrie has always been Smokin hot














LOL - I am not sure what is going on in this picture but isn't that puppy kinda adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment