Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A few Random faves

Just a few of my favorites that I was looking at while going through my phone pics. 

I am holding on to these little moments, I can really tell the stage of having my lap full of my babies is coming to an end and I am not letting it go without a fight.

This girl - when? WHEN? When did she start looking more like a teenager and less like a toddler?
Can I say how glad I am that the days (and nights) spent in Lowes, and every plumbing and electric store within a 30 mile radius are becoming less frequent? Trust me, these kids are glad too!


Designing her baby dolls new clothes out of paper towels - she got the creative jeans that passed my by
I keep this photo framed and displayed in every house I have lived in. It is my favorite photo of me and my sister.  I would like to ask why my sister is dressed in all frills and a sweet little floral dress while I am adorned in what appears to be some thick, heavy fabric overalls with what is assumed to be a station wagon blazed across my chest. Why? Why Mom? Where you hoping for a boy? LOL! Clearly my hair has always had a mind of its' own. Love these memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment