Adam & Michaela
Adam & Michaela are getting married in February and we are so excited - both for them - and for us!
I am so glad the two of them found each other, and am even happier to be adding this sweet gal to our family. My kids adore her and so does the rest of the family.
Adam has found the girl that fits him and completes him. Together, the two of them make sense. Mickey is a beautiful girl - both inside and out and I can't wait to add her as one of my sister-in-laws. She is an easy going, hard working, beautiful girl. There is a country song called "She don't know she's beautiful" and that is exactly what I thought the day the three of us went out to take engagement photos. She absolutely shines and is so gracious, sweet and unaware of how talented and lovely she is.
They got engaged at this little old church out in the country. So, we went back there to take their engagement photos. It was such a beautiful setting for this very special occasion, and I was honored to get to be there.
These two are so blessed that they found each other. And cousin Jena ~ you get an A+ as a matchmaker! xoxox for a job well done! Looking forward to February and adding another Reed to our family. Congratulations you two!
No comments:
Post a Comment