As she gets older I am trying more and more to feed her creative side, because I find it is such a unique side of her and oh my! How she shines when she gets the freedom to create!
Here is a great example. She spent the better part of two days in her "sewing room" , alone. When I was allowed to see the finished product- TaDa! She had sewn this dress. I love that she not only did this on her own, but she also chose a style for it- -love the one shoulder touch with a bit of bow for some sparkle.
More than anything - I just love this girl. Love watching her grow, learn and develop her talents and uncover her interests.
Now, she is getting better with these projects. As you can see, the one shoulder white dress has come a long way from the first creation she "sewed" (below) ;)
I love my Laney!
No comments:
Post a Comment