Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Laney this year

Our artsy, crafty, friend lovin, little Laney Loon :)
This girl excelled in 3rd grade this year. While it was not her favorite year, she was second in her class, made prinicpal's list all year and received the reading award in her classroom. She racked up at the annual awards day and we were so proud of her!
This summer I promised Laney a big sleep over, with all her best girl friends. Let me just say, this was one wild, giggly and energetic night. These girls are all some of the sweetest little gals I know and I love watching their sweet friendships blossom and grow. I'm thankful God has blessed her with these friends who have tender, young hearts for Jesus and each other.




With our 4th of July art that we made. Miss Crafty just buds with enthusiasm and knows you love her if you will spend the time crafting, making a mess with paint, glue, tape, yarn, glitter, jibblits (Pretty sure that is not a word) of paper and making a glorious mess. So I try to oblige her this "love language" gesture occasionally :) 

This girl is a unique and sparkly part of our days. She loves deep, feels all the range of emotions (sometimes all at once;)  She works hard at all she does and pushes herself to do better. She leaves me the sweetest notes under my pillow and is quickly growing into a little lady. Be still my heart, slow down on growing up my little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment