| CHATT-UH-PELL-ARGH! |
Well suddenly I quit daydreaming as a conversation began escalating in the backseat. Caleb had this toy replica of some sort of caterpillar and Laney wanted to play with it. I hear "NO, it's mine Chattapellargh" (pronounced Chat-uh-pell-argh, kinda piratey like at the end) from Caleb. Laney pipes back, "It's not a Chattapellargh - it's called a CAL-A-PET-HER!" So back and forth they went. "Chattapellargh." "No Calapet-her."
I was cracking up and surprisingly they didn't end up arguing and both started laughing. Each of them laughing at how the other one couldn't say it right. It was hilarious. Adding to the hilarity was Laney looking like some kind of festive Indian with her head dress. She will pick up anything to accessorize herself with. I didn't really realize she had this on until we got home. What fun to be a kid!
| She does love to be "fancy" |
No comments:
Post a Comment