This is a place to store up my memories and tell short stories from the days we are living out as a family.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Thankful Thursday ~ Snowflakes
This year has not brought us an abundance of snow. Not even enough for the kids to play in. Only twice has any fallen this year. I guess we got our quota fill last year instead. But, this Monday while me and the kids had our Valentine's station set up at the dining room table, we got a surprise. (We were on a mission to create 26 homemade Valentine's and treats.)
Half way through it Laney looked out the window and got excited.
"Snow!"
She and Caleb got all wound up about it and were ready to go make a snowman right then. Unfortunately we did not get enough for a snowman, but there was this sweet little scene that happened.
I raised the blinds on the window so we could see out better. Then I had to go upstairs for something. When I came back down, Laney Kat was curled up in the window watching the flakes fall. I thought it too sweet a scene not to share. Wish I had some mad camera skills so I could have known how to better capture this, but maybe you can get the idea. Wish that snow had of continued, but maybe there is still time for one good snow before spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment