Oh my goodness, this was something that we did last Saturday and let me tell you, Laney loved it. And surprisingly, so did Caleb! I have been wanting for awhile now to do this with Laney and since time just doesn't ever stop, I decided it couldn't wait another day.
Laney first got dressed up in this flower girl dress. This was the same dress worn on our wedding day by our flower girl, Ashley, almost 10 years ago.
Caleb, our ever devoted prince, told Laney she was "pitty" and took her for a dance on the dance-floor (our upstairs tiny hallway). I'm telling you, that little boy is such a sweet heart!
 |
| I love her little feet in this picture...and what girl doesn't want to dance with superman?? |
 |
| Then they kinda broke it down. "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes!" |
 |
| Seriously, look at that little face...heart throb! |
Next up, I got my wedding dress out and Laney was in awe. She was mesmerized to say the least. I saw some pictures like this on pinterest and I just wanted to have a fun day with my fancy little girl and take some photos.
 |
| I love this photo of her! |
 |
| if i were good, i would crop out this closet mess in the background, instead I just say, please excuse it. |
 |
| I had a hard time choosing which pictures to put on here. She just looks so sweet in them all |
 |
| Of course she had to try on my wedding dress and she loved it |
 |
| There was so much dress! She kept getting tangled up in it |
 |
She started doing some hand puppet conversation ...lol, she is her Momma's daughter, that is for sure!
If you have a little girl/grandaughter/niece etc., I would highly recommend doing this with them. It was a special day and I think these will be photos I will treasure for a long, long time. Besides, how often do our wedding dresses get a reason to be pulled out anymore? :)
|
Love these! Can't believe she is big enough to fit in that flower girl dress and I can't believe how fast time goes by and that it doesn't seem like that long ago that it fit Ashley! Caleb is a heart throb for sure! Such a handsome little man!
ReplyDelete