 |
| The view from my upstairs perch |
One afternoon last week Ricky and the kids were out in the yard playing. I was upstairs and busy with laundry and housework. I looked out the window and saw them flying a kite. Now the kids both have talked of little else than kite flying, but that is one of the things I save for them to do especially with their Daddy. They were so excited to be finally flying it, they haven't had the chance since late in the fall. It was the perfect windy day for kite flying and I joined them outside. My kids have been so blessed with a Daddy who will play with them!
 |
| His face is precious |
 |
| Laney is a great kite flyer this year |
 |
| Sunshine in my hair |
 |
| Fun Fun |
No comments:
Post a Comment