After not posting last week, I guess I am making up for it this week. Well, having a sick little one makes for down-time spent at home so I've had a little extra time to catch up on this. Poor Laney got sick and is going to end up missing her last day of school. She isn't happy about it, but atleast they had their graduation ceremony a week early and she isn't missing that.
It was very cute and she and her classmates all did very well. We didn't know it would be a cap and gown event until the day before when she told me "Momma your gonna love it- tomorrow, I'm gonna wear a little black hat and a black gown". Laney and one of her friends in her class are quiet a bit taller than the rest of the kids, and even they were swallowed up in the gowns. It made it even cuter.
 |
| She was Ashton's driver for the event |
 |
| Singing |
 |
| Look how tall Laney and her friend, Addison are! |
 |
| receiving her diploma :) |
After their performance, I had an unexpected bout of "my baby girl is
growing up" and I might have shed a tear or two (or a
bucket or two) when I left. She is growing so fast and is such a bright,
joyful little light in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment