Monday, August 6, 2012

Kindergarten time

She was a little tiny bit nervous going in. Actually cried before bedtime last night, saying she wanted to stay home. After a good night's rest that all changed. She got up at 6 and got herself all ready before I made it upstairs to wake her. She was all eager and anxious to see her classmates and teacher. So thankful that she only has to go 2 days this week, that way she (and I) can break into this school thing slowly.

Our little lady heading off to Kindergarten

I thought the sign turned out pretty good. It seriously took all of 10 minutes of effort

Lovely gal

About to leave

Caleb giving her love

Momma and her girl (the sun is in my eyes making them water, no really, ok, I'm teary eyed already)

She loves having her own desk right up front

Excited for the day to begin!
We love Mrs. Amanda and we know she is going to have a great year! She came home and at first was very tired and draggy (it's tough being in Kindergarten and not getting a nap anymore) but now she has chatted away about her day. I think my favorite part was where she said that the little boy next to her got in trouble because he wouldn't stop talking and then he wouldn't stop blowing in her ear and breathing on her! Back-to-School and she is looking forward to the year.

First day work

Thought this was cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment