Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Laney's closet

Laney's closet received a clean out since we bought new clothes for the school year. She has a large enough closet but no shelving in it and it has a funny pitched ceiling. Thanks to one of the shelves from my thrift store finds, it helped get her shoes up and out of the floor. Then I took a hanging shoe organizer and used it for her flip flops and hair accessories. Is it just me? I do not remember having all this hair stuff as a kid. I can't imagine how we came up with all this, but over time, we have gotten quiet a collection. Here is before and after.

BEFORE: Shoes always in a mess
AFTER: love love love having hair stuff here instead of in a drawer where you have to dig and dig to find what you want
AFTER: Ahh, shoes off the floor and she loves her little jewelry cabinet her Aunt Lydia gave her. 

AFTER: Still alot of stuff but atleast you can walk in

No comments:

Post a Comment