We have no storage shelves at this house. So, when I was thrifting and came across a store closing, I offered dirt cheap prices and scored these shelves that will be dispersed to our attic, closets and storage shed for storing all our, for loss of a better term...junk.
 |
| Three old heavy duty metal school cases, 2 dvd towers for the kids movies, a bookshelf for Laneys closet for shoe storage.... |
There was one more 6 foot x 6 foot shelf that was made from plywood that didn't make it into this photo. These shelves will be so nice for storage all over the place, and all 8 shelves for $100 even.
 |
| This tiny shelf may be my favorite. I immediately saw it and thought "stuffed animal" storage! And it is coming in perfect for that, still want to do a little paint job on this someday |
No comments:
Post a Comment