| Fall porch with Halloween addition |
This is a place to store up my memories and tell short stories from the days we are living out as a family.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Halloween Thrift
Kim and I got to go thrifting with the kids a couple week ago. We ran across this little Halloween plaque and I decided we needed it. SO glad we got it. I walked onto the porch when we got home and it had the perfect hanging place with a screw already in place. Cute decor for $2.00....I'll take that kind of shopping anyday! I don't have a photo of it, but we also added a cute little witch on a broom with a moon and some springy bats piece that I got thrifting for...yes, 25 cents! :) so we added 2 cute pieces to our Halloween/Fall decor for $2.25. And will enjoy them for many years I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment