 |
| Trying to make a pile of leaves at our house...just not happening |
Laney has been waiting on the leaves to fall. She looks forward to making leaf piles all year. Our house doesn't have a ton of leaves, but thankfully at Mimi's they get an abundance of perfect maple leaves and so they have enjoyed their leaf pile jumping at her house.
 |
| Brrrr...it's cold outside! |
 |
| Makes me smile! |
 |
| Sweet sunset girl |
And now, I will leave you with a shot of our son...probably more than you bargained for. But, hey, this is the advantage of boys. When nature calls, nature is all you need! This picture just happened. I was taking a picture of Laney in the field and when I turned around he was just taking care of business....facing the road, oh my!!
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL
No comments:
Post a Comment