Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reason for all the posts...

No, I am not on a crazy quest to post the most blogs in a day, as it may soon seem. I have been writing my blogs for a few weeks now,  but unable to post them, because I had used up all my space for photos on my blog. I had to contemplate about choosing to go back and erase some posts for space sake, or pay $2 a month to have more space. I am sure there was a different way to go about this and still do it for free, but I couldn't find the loophole, so I finally decided to just pay the $ and keep blogging. So, now I am back posting the last few weeks of blogs.

 I am so excited, because the end of the year is fast approaching and I am so looking forward to  printing the first years worth of blogs for our first blog book. Still deciding which company I want to use for that. So, if anyone has done this, please weigh in. I have checked out Blog2Print (that my cousin has used) and it has really reasonable prices. I was just left a little disappointed that there weren't many ways to customize the pages and it left the pictures rather small. So now, I am planning on checking out one called Blurb. It seems to have more ways to customize the pages, however, I haven't seen the price on this one yet. Any advice is much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment