Friday, December 28, 2012

Reed Memphis Christmas

We did quiet a lot of traveling this year. The Saturday before Christmas me, Caleb and Ricky drove to Memphis. Despite being caught in a traffic jam, and discovering the interstate was closed, we finally made it to our Reed family Christmas. We really enjoyed the evening there. Laney wasn't able to go, because she was invited to go to Opry Ice to see Shrek the Halls ice exhibit and lets face it, that was just too tempting (more on that later).
There is no height difference here, its just an optical illusion ;) Love this girl
I was really glad this year that I got to talk to people that I haven't gotten to talk to in years.  Stacy's husband, Drew, and I talked for a long time and I really enjoyed getting to talk to him, since I have never had the chance to get to know him.

The kids waiting on gifts to be given out...and Drew showing off his legs??
Uncle Ken and Blakely

The Whites
My kids love Rusty....pretty sure Laney has a crush on him  ;)
Stace and Drew
Can you tell these 3 are brothers ?
Amy and Jesse - this makes me smile
My cousin Amy was there and it was so good to get to meet her husband and their little family is so cute! I wished I could have gotten a chance to talk to them more, but our family is huge and it just gets so hard to visit with everyone.
Caleb checking out his new bike
Kolbie is a cutie!

Jeremy and Paige
Ricky and Jeremy W. spent most of the evening talking motorcycles and guys stuff. I hear Katie and I will be getting together in the spring with the boys for a ride(yay!)


All the little kids have grown so much since I saw them last and now the babies are following right behind them. Little Blakely is already 9 months old. I got to steal some snuggles from her and she was quiet content setting in my lap for awhile. 

So glad we are so blessed to have both my grandparents healthy and able to have these get togethers every year. Memaw and Pepaw are both able to drive and get around on their own and still even travel. We  certainly have much to be thankful for!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment