A new year has arrived.... What? It seems like the Y2K hype was just a couple of years ago. Time flies.
| Picture from back early fall that never found a home :) Laney is a lil crazied face but look at Caleb! Awe, sweet! |
So this year the hubs and I have been talking about things we would like to change/see happen during this year. They aren't resolutions (per se) but are just outlooks for the year and living life from this point forward. I'm not going to go into that here, but some of it will spill over in posts here throughout the year.
This year on the blog you will see some of the same things as last year - birthdays, day-to-day, life with kids, changes we make, special events, saving ventures, etc...but also this year I am going to attempt to do alot of historical blogging.
I want to go back and tell our story from, I don't know, maybe from when we (Daddy and Momma) met and go forward, or perhaps even go back before we met. Regardless of where it starts, I want to write down some of the stories we have and the history we are making so that one day our kids will have that (and so we will remember it, cause let's face it, the memory ain't what it used to be!)
I am looking forward to thinking back over the last 10+ years and recounting stories and events. So, if you want, join us as we start walking back through memory lane....
No comments:
Post a Comment