Birthday time for February! Personally I think we should call it birthseason instead of birthday or birthmonth. Because lets face it, it is no longer just one day. IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND! But, its a lot of fun and we certainly enjoyed Laney's birthseason this past couple of weeks.
Mom kicked off the birthday girl's celebration with a birthday lunch for Laney K and Uncle Jake. Wish I had more pix from this but, here are a few....
 |
| Having some ice cream with Mimi |
 |
| Birthday boy and GF look sleepy |
 |
| Mimi's age plate :) |
 |
| Uncle Jake let Caleb unwrap his presents |
 |
| Making faces at Uncle Ben |
 |
| The birthday kids |
Happy 6th Birthday to my big little girl! And Happy 20th Birthday Uncle Jake. That just makes me sad. I remember so well the day my "babiest" brother was born. He was my first baby :) Now he is all grown up and 20 years old which just makes me...ancient feeling. I love you Jacob Michael and Laney Kay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment