Since I am so far behind here I am not going to write much about our easter. But here is a little story in pictures. Loved spending so much of the weekend with my sister and her family in. And when it rains on Easter how great is it that we have the BEST place to easter egg hunt....The furniture store has the greatest hiding places but those kids find eggs fast :) We also celebrated Mom, Dad and April's birthdays on Easter Sunday since the whole family was together. It was a nice day.
The kids got to hunt eggs with their other cousins too but I didn't get any photos of that hunt. Maybe next year :)
| I liked their coordinating clothes |
| Can I get a "I AM BLESSED" |
| Reed was dying to be in this photo! :) |
| Our sweet kids |
| Jake and Ashby |
| Furniture egg hunt |
| Birthday time |
| Favorite picture that day. Look how cute that Reed Thomas is! They are both looking sweet and innocent after jumping all over Mimi and Poppa's bed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment