It made me cry. Not a sweet, little Momma cry but a big, ugly mess of a cry. Lets just say it wasn't my best moment. I do love her so much! And her little holey smile is adorable!!
She was so proud to put that tooth under her pillow at Mimi and Poppa's house that night. And Mimi helped her email the tooth fairy and explain we were staying at their house since Mom was sickly. The fairy found the way and in the middle of the night Laney woke up and then promptly woke me up to show me her new currency :)
ATTENTION MOMMA!! MIMI!! Um, I just remembered you might want to check between the mattress in the brown room for a little plastic sack and hide away the contents there of!!
And it won't be long till that gap is a little bigger. The tooth right next to it is loose and nearly ready to fall out too.
And because it is too cute not to share..... Here is Caleb. I think this was the first day we were back at home after being at my folks while Ricky was off for training in Louisianna and I was conveniently sick. The kids played outside hard that day and little Caleb crashed hard too!!
Hey, look at that, I got two posts done this month. There is no catching up but I did want to share about the little lost tooth. God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment