Uncle Ben had a birthday in August.
I was thankful for his birthday because of the feast Mimi cooked up for everyone to eat while celebrating!
He got a harmonica from Mom and Dad and according to him has already learned a couple songs on it. I have yet to hear him but he has always wanted to play that so I thought it is neat that he is teaching himself how.
The kids and I got Uncle Ben this shirt...
He laughed and so did everyone else when he opened it. He and the other brothers went through a stage (more like several years) where every time they walked into a room, or spoke to each other, they began the conversation with "Booyah". I have no idea what this means, but this shirt grabbed my attention. And afterall who doesn't need an Uncle Si with his crazy eyes plastered across their chest on fabric print ?! lol!
Happy Birthday Uncle Ben~
No comments:
Post a Comment