Friday, September 27, 2013

icamp

Yes icamp. Or atleast I do now! A few weeks ago our much anticipated tent came in. That was an exciting night for the kids as we set the tent up in our front yard. But, then again I think me and Ricky were as excited as they were! We had been waiting on ol' sick britches Momma here to get to feeling well enough to attempt camping and I am happy happy happy to say that I am feeling much much much better and am Thankful Thankful Thankful for that!

So, we went camping one weekend. We loved it so much we went back the next weekend. I can't tell you how much we enjoy it. The second weekend we went camping even though we knew there was a very large percentage of rain...like basically, it was coming a monsoon before we even set up the tent. So, we now feel like we are true campers. We roughed it in the rain all night, and I do mean all night. But, my husband had done his research on the tent we got and we were nice and dry inside. No leaky, wet tent for these campers! The next day by the time the sun came up the rain had moved on out and we enjoyed a super nice weekend with Ricky's family who was at the campgound that weekend too!

So ready to go back again!

Our accomodations and my cooking station :)


The tent is all one room, and this is the master suite side :)

Kids sleeping quarters and our changing area...we fancy

Ashley!

Uncle James, Aunt Lydia and Linda

Laney loves camping too....could be because of all the other little camper girls she is meeting.

Aunt Jan and Uncle Derek's seasonal spot has become quiet the hot spot for the littless

campfire cuties

My cutie kids and my campers hair ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment