Thursday, January 2, 2014

Basketball Girls

Laney played Little Lions League Basketball this year. She has really improved over the last year. She scored several points during her games and got some aggressiveness to boot. She also learned what a pack was and I told her how I was called "Pacman" when I played basketball by the girls on my team and she was impressed. The only negative to the season was she had this really tough coach. :) lol...just kidding, I coached her team this year. And we had a ball!

I really enjoyed the practices and the games with the kids.

Laney was #1 for the black team
Happy Baller (Thats her Poppa in the background on the left) She was so happy he came to see her play that when she saw him she ran off the court to give him a big hug in the middle of the game :)      





And this is Laney's reaction to making a basket! SHEER JOY!

SHE WAS PUMPED!
Getting their medals
Great year TEAM BLACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment