Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas In Memphis...

Yes, I typed that post title out while singing it loudly to the tune of "Christmas in Dixie". Try it. Sounds good!

Our annual Reed Christmas was hosted this year at my Aunt and Uncle's new house. It was perfectly layed out for this large group. I'm not exact on the number but I believe there were 46 in attendance with atleast 12 or more who were not able to make it. Big Big Group!

We had a good time tho, lots of us only see each other at this yearly event. My grandparents at 86 still get gifts for every child, child-in-law, grandchild, grandchild- in- law, and great grandkids....and you get the picture...everyone! Thats a big task. We are a blessed family to have these two still be in good enough health to get together with everyone. I do love them alot! And the older I get the more I appreciate them for the wonderful Christian examples they are. I lived with them for a little while just after high school (as we have talked about before) and I can not tell you how many people I have seen them witness to. They make it really effortless and just are so open about what the Lord has done for them. Big shoes to fill right here...

Wonderful Pepaw and Memaw
Anyway, a few other shots from the day. I did not take my camera with me so these are all snapped on my cell phone...and for some reason it does not take good photos anymore :(


The kids table...part of them anyway
Bev Reed (yes, we might as well accept her since she comes every year :) lol , Amy and Ape
 Then there was this.... lol




HAH! :)
The birthday boys...they are born a day apart...and a few years...there was a hand around a waist just before I snapped this...hence the big grins lol

Here we are attempting to get a group photo...took awhile 

No comments:

Post a Comment