Things that I am thinking about as my boy turns 5 today! These won't make alot of sense to you reading this, but I know what they mean to me :) and I don't want to forget these thins.
Thoughtful prayers
The talker
"Hey Momma?"
Breathing treatments
So excited to go to school (you NOT ME!)
All your birthday wishes
The weapons bucket
That Silly Face
The Thumbs up guy
"Can I do school lessons"
Duck calling master
Giraffey
"Scratch?"
Big whistling
Gets wilder the tireder he gets
The purple eyes
Easily distracted
Wants to please--if he can remember to
Dry hands
Getting dressed by the fire
Tucker
Running circles downstairs
Sleeping with sister on weekends
Go to the sheep sleeping store
Napping with Momma
Daddy's Tool Helper
Razor Rider...SPRING
Happy birthday to my son, my wild, energy-filled, little man. You are my THUMBS UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment