Haven't the warm, sunny days this week been so nice? We really enjoyed being able to escape the confines of our four walls and get some fresh air. Especially since the air in the house was tainted with sickness earlier in the week.
It was short, it was violent. Thankfully it is over. Atleast for the me and the kids. Ricky hasn't been struck down...yet.
The kids really like to sleep together. So, Sunday night I had let them. I went up to wake them and found them like the above ...so sweet. Until about an hour later when Caleb threw up for the second time. Then I thought that them snuggling so sweetly just gave the virus an easy channel ha.
Poor little kiddles on their sick beds. . . thankfully tho, we got it behind us and got to enjoy the sun and warm for the rest of the week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment