Tuesday, August 12, 2014

MIA

I am still here - alive and breathing. This year has been so incredibly busy and I had to eliminate all things not essential for a time. I felt blogging can always be put on the back burner and caught up later. As long as I eventually get my photos and journaling caught up so that it can be in our yearly book when time to print it - I dont mind stopping when time just doesn't allow.

Work has been extremely busy this year - elections make for very busy newspapers and this year was certainly no exception. But we made it through! We also got baby Jake married a couple weeks ago and squeezed in a few family trips before summer break ended last week. Yes ~ my baby is also now in Kindergarten and Laney is a 2nd grader. I have lots of photos and things to catch up here and I will start doing that just as soon as I get my house cleaned up and back in order! You have no idea how scattered it is at the moment. Woah ~ its pretty rough.

Just wanted to take a second and say I am still here and about to begin catching up and getting things in order ! More to come in the near future! :) Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! You have been missed here on the www!!! Can't wait to see posts catching us up on all your recent fun :-)

    ReplyDelete