All that to say it is like my devices have been plotting against me and making it near impossible to blog. Today- however- I borrowed a base off my co-workers identical hard drive and her power chords and alas I am on my Mac at work and actually blogging! SHOCK AND AWE!
Desky met his demise over the weekend. We have been cleaning our house of all clutter and non essential items. We had a massive yard sale and thrift store donation. Why you ask - well that will be part of our upcoming news in a future post. Big changes ahead!! And Desky actually landed in the dump.
Lappy is not far behind him and soon we shall add a new piece or two of confusing computer technology that I am sure I will not be able to use. But - my ever tech loving husband will surely find me a
So now for the catch up! I have a few thousand photos waiting to get posted but I will try my best to narrow them down a bit. In the next few weeks it is my goal to get our summer events posted up through the kids starting school. Then I will probably take a hiatus until some big changes are made in our family and hopefully by the holidays I will be back up and running and organized :) Ahhhh yes!
So here are some random summer photos that needed a home. Enjoy ~
| This is Laney. I was working out on my plants one afternoon and caught her having a "photo session" with her dolls. She had props and the whole bit :) A little bit creepy? But CUTE |
| Triple Trouble~!!! :) Love these ladies! and this guy Caleb At play |
| Sweet adorable cousins |
| Listening to rainstorms with Momma from our favorite spot. |
No comments:
Post a Comment