Monday, September 22, 2014

Comparisson


Sometimes one post about a milestone as large as say "my babies both being in school" is not sufficient. So here is a little story in addition to the others I have written about school starting back this year. The day that school started for Caleb's first day - I came to work (because lets face it I did not need to be at home crying all day). When I walked into my office my eyes immediately fell to this portrait of the kids I keep on my work desk. My how our babies are growing - developing and changing!

I love this photo. Just complete happiness...

And now my kids look like this -

So tall - so similar in their looks. So much about these two makes this Momma proud. I could not ask for a better family to belong to. They are growing and maturing but what precious souls they are! I love them - more than I can say. More than one, two or a million posts could contain!

Sniffle Sniffle. Enough of that....now continuing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment