Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Field Trip with my Friend

Laney Kay's class took a Fall Field Trip. I am making it a point to attend every event I can with the kids classrooms because I know it won't be much longer until Moms won't be desired to be tagging along on these things. I really enjoyed getting to go along on the trip we took with Mrs. Pam's class to a living history farm.  Laney was so glad to have me and stayed glued to my side. (Ahhh, love that!) 

Laney and her cousin/friend Anna Cate
We learned all about farm life back in the 1800's. This guy was so authentic and very experienced in doing things the way it was way back when.


We had beautiful weather and I enjoyed riding over that day with friends who also had kids going on the trip. We got to have a picnic lunch before packing up and heading back to class. It was great to see Laney interact with her classmates and just spend the day with my little Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment