Wednesday, January 28, 2015

They tied the knot (6 months late post)

I know, I know, this is really late in coming. But hey, we wouldn't be staying random here if we did everything perfectly on time, so here is the wedding post I promised 6 months ago. This is a mix of cell phone pix and professional pix. It was a lovely wedding!!!




Look at my baby brother all handsome and married!

I really liked Ashby's choices in details... simple, unique touches that really fit the couple's style.




Oh my word these little boys in their suspenders - too much adorableness to handle!

This girl has been a flower girl so many times now, she's practically a professional :)
And I think her attire for Ashby's wedding was my favorite to date. It was very Laney! She's so grown up and beautiful!

When your babiest of brothers get married it makes you really feel your age! At least it did me
I love that in this picture noone knew that a knew love story was just about to be begin. Another wedding in 2015 means  another sister! :) 


I have loved having a new sister for the last 6 months. Ashby is rocking at being an Aunt like nobodies business. Jake and Ashby had a lovely wedding and their new life together is lovely too!

No comments:

Post a Comment