Somedays it seems that the minutes are so full. Time rushes by and all of the sudden I realize I forgot to do something that should have been done. Like for instance - teach our daughter how to wash dishes. We've worked on folding laundry, cleaning bathrooms, clearing the table and even loading the dishwasher but I had never really let her wash dishes.
Strangely enough her Dad who realized she did not know this skill and so he was the one who gave her a lesson in scrubbing dishes. I walked in the kitchen to this above scene and couldn't grab my camera quick enough.Imagine her dismay after she cleaned the dishes to find out within less than an hour the sink was again full of more dirty dishes - yep welcome to my world.
I love her face in this photo. Oh wait - I love her face every moment of every day. Precious little girl is turning into a little lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment