While the kids have been sick, I have been trying to do things around the house to organize and get ready for the move.There I was just being in a foul mood because of how sick the kids were, how little sleep I had gotten when I ran across 2 Walmart discs of photo files (over 3,000 of them) and in doing discovered some precious memories that made my day!
Isn't it wonderful when a scene from the past comes alive right in a moment from an old photo? I think that is why I have such a love of photos. I don't really care that my photos aren't professional or perfect. I just love the memories that come alive with them. And that's exactly what happened for me when I saw this:
The abovc photo was from Thanksgiving 2006. I was expecting Laney and Andrew was just a few months old. Ricky and I were hosting a Thanksgiving meal in our home and we all enjoyed a huge feast. Our dear Winkie was looking just how I remember him, wearing the same clothes he always did and sporting that mysterious sparkling glint in his eyes. How I miss that man.![]() |
| This photo was from Christmas 2006. |
Finding these photos was an abundant blessing for my day! God is so good like that. Just raining down grace and unexpected splendor, surprising us when we are least expecting it.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment