Monday, April 13, 2015

Our very first NIECE!

I have been attempting to catch things up on my blog in chronological order as they happened. However, I can not wait one more day to post about our new niece! Meet sweet Bonnie Grace ~


This sweet girl made her entrance into the world a couple weeks early but is healthy and so smart already. Reports from her mom are that she is a good sleeper, big eater and that big brother Reed is totally smitten. 


There is one thing I HATE about having a niece. And that is that she is 8 HOURS away and I have not gotten to see her yet. Its killing this aunt not to buy a plane ticket and be on the next flight out. I am trying my best to wait until the kids are out of school (In 1 month) and then take them when I make the trip down.


Bonnie- Aunt Bethany can not wait to get to see you and steal some snuggles! And Laney Kay couldn't be more excited about finally having a girl cousin :)


Bonnie is a major over achiever already - she lost her belly button within the first week of being born and rolled onto her side too!!! Being born at just under 6 pounds makes me think this tiny bundle is going to be spelling her name before I even get to see her!



Bonnie Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment