Friday, June 26, 2015

A visit with our Reed and Bonnie

Right after the wedding, we got to have the best few days spending time with Reed, Bonnie and Aunt April. I will tell you that I was so ready to see this bunch! And Bonnie was ever so sweet and tiny and awwwhhhh!
Pops and Mims and all their grandbabies!


Me and my sweet RT!

BFF COUSINS


Could this be any happier?

Aunt Ashby loving her some Bonnie time

Laney snuggles aren't bad are they Aunt April?


The kids loved playing with their cousin. While they were here, Aunt April had wanted some pictures taken, so one day we got brave and attempted a few shots of the three of them. Such cute subjects made for some cute pix!

Bonnie and her "Charlie face"









I can not wait for my sister and these kids to come back for a visit. Actually a move would be better ;) but I will settle for a visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment