Ben and Kristina got married people! Alot of these are cell phone pics but I am glad to have some. The wedding was beautiful and then some and the happy couple are so enjoying life as newly-weds! So...let's not waste any more time. These pictures don't need much explanation!
The rehearsal dinner theme was the "I Do BBQ"
It was a laid back time with the couples close friends and family. I think my personal favorite part was the video tribute that my Mom had put together for the couple. It was sweet watching all the emotions play across the families faces as they watched it.
| Shenanigans - always when the boys show up :) |
| The bride and her folks |
| Happy couple |
| Mic and Ashby |
Then it was on to the church for the actual rehearsal~
| Caleb had to take a break before getting ready for his task of carrying the rings |
| Just my favorite! LOL! So much to take in, in this photo :) |
| Ben about to get in trouble lol! |
| Siblings minus one |
| Me and my family - ready to get a new aunt/sister in law |
Wedding Day! ~~~
| I think in school they should offer guys a class on "how to tie a tie" |
| Everyone climbing the hill up to the church after pictures - I like this candid, random photo |
| My lil family |
| Watching the photographer do her thing! Ben and Kristina were so lucky that Kerri agreed to do their pix, they will have gorgeous wedding photos from their day! |
| Some of my favorite ladies! |
| That is looking very good! ;) |
| Welcoming our newest Sis-n-law |
| We got your back! |
| Sometimes we just need chocolate! |
| Aren't they cuuuute? |
| Bonnie made her debut at the wedding! Prettiest niece!! I love this photo of Adam meeting Bonnie |
| It was a gorgeous wedding! |
| And they made a beautiful couple! |
| We love our growing family also thanks Mickey for snapping this. I forgot all about it and found it on my phone after the wedding and got excited :) |
| Congratulations to my brother on snagging his lovely bride! I wish you both the best - tho judging by the smiles on your face, I don't think you will need it! Love every minute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment