These little guys showed up at our house in early June. They came strolling up one Saturday and the kids commenced to naming them and making them at home.
| Henry (the boy, so naturally Caleb's kitty) |
I should note: I do not like cats.
I should also note: I like kittens alot.
Third note: Kittens turn into cats.
| See how much I do not like cats? lol - these are not cats, tho, they are kittens! |
| Kit-Kat, Laney's little girl. |
For a month these guys played around and had so much fun with us. Now, we knew from the get go this would be a trying relationship. Ricky and Caleb are both allergic to cats. But, for the most part for that first month they did pretty well with them. Then slowly Caleb started getting little whelps on his face and legs. And sniffling. And sneezing. Then, as the kitty's got bigger (i.e...became cats!) things kinda started going downhill.
We went on vacation and the kitties decided to leave us and move on. All for the best with our allergy boy and Dad. But it was kind of heart breaking to tell one little girl in particular that the cats would not be at home when we returned. She handled it well, tho, quickly saying, "When can we get a puppy?!"
Well played :)
No comments:
Post a Comment