The kids are evermore asking to craft, or paint or do some type of project. So for the 4th of July I gathered supplies and we made ourselves an American Flag craft.
| This new paint was screaming my name and I had to try it - I liked it pretty well. |
| sometimes I get suckered into buying things just because I like their packaging and appearance....:) |
I had the kids paint paint sticks (the 5 gallon size large sticks). I picked them up at Walmart for 37 cents.
Once they had done all the painting we glued them together and I stenciled on the stars. I thought it turned out cute. Maybe next year I will remember to hang this up earlier. LOL. We didn't get around to making this until July 3 so we kinda got a late start this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment