Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas at Moms

So many pictures for this post - I will go short on words and let the pictures show you what a great time we had at our Reed / Karnes Christmas.

Sweet girls in their matching dresses from Mimi




These boys are the BEST of friends! Love when they are together
While we had everyone home we took advantage and got some group pictures. Love these faces and times together!

Ladies and gentleman, you've been photobombed by a Ben.

Just the most adorable kids

Presents make us happy!



Me and my Momma - wuv her

Ahhh sweetness

Almost Mr. & Mrs.

Had to refrain from kidnapping this family and keeping them in TN!

I think one of the reasons I love photos so much is because it makes me aware and reminded of how very blessed we are. This one here - it shows my greatest blessing in life. My goodness, I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment