Friday, July 29, 2016

Softball Surprise!


Laney asked to play softball this year - well, more like her coach might have pulled a fast one over and Ricky and I! lol!  But much to our surprise we all loved it! And Laney turned out to be quiet a good little batter.

Hind Catcher was not so much her thing tho lol


She had lots of family come out to her games and cheer her on too! How amazing it is to have family who makes our kids feel extra special. I am sorry Aunt Sherrie! I did not get a picture of the two of you together. I think the rest are pretty well represented. As you can see by her smile, she loved having everyone come out to her games.
Even little Moses came to cheer her on
Laney, Uncle Jake and Aunt Ashby

Uncle Doc, Pops, Mimi, Laney and Aunt Becky




Paw Paw and Laney

Some serious advice from Uncle Ben

My mom was a softball girl too - She must get it from her Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment