Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Waves, Kisses and Tears

Elementary School may be over forever. But one thing I will always remember is this boy telling me bye as I dropped him off every morning. 

Caleb was unashamed to be seen waving and blowing me kisses every morning when I dropped him off at Elementary School. We always dropped off in the back of the school so the crowd wasn't as big or rushed. This meant each morning as I drove off he would stand waving and waving and waving and blowing his Momma kiss after kiss. Other moms pulling up and dropping off "got it". They would see me stalled unable to drive past the gate until he had his fill of telling his Momma goodbye for the day.

That last day of second grade I couldn't get a grip on the tears. He stood there and proudly waved me off and hollered those "I love you's". Super thankful for this boy and his tender heart. I will always treasure those morning drop offs Caleb. You made them so unusually wonderful!



And you are unusually wonderful too! Momma loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment